Studio Mariska Jagt is working towards becoming the most reliable and inspiring lifestyle brand in the quiet luxury high-end. We create unique, bespoke, high-end designs for residential and hospitality environments – designs that exude serene and warm elegance as well as refined luxury, both for the interior and the exterior. Moreover, we design highly innovative elements, stylish and comfortable furniture, powerful yet understated products and beautifully styled accessories. On this journey, we are professionalizing ourselves and making sure that our communication is strong and correct as well.
We are currently looking for a communication specialist who has a passion for good communication, can take complex subjects and make them engaging for a diverse audience. We are looking for someone who can write for residential, hospitality and property developers, and can turn a concept from an idea into a tangible piece of copy. We are looking for a key-responsible for executing communication plans according to the needs of the business strategy, marketing activities, internal activities and supporting marketing & communication with research, knowledge and insights.
What you can expect from the job:
- Key responsible to write, translate, check and edit copy for both residential, hospitality and property developers, whether it be for our website, newsletter, press release, mailing or social media.
- Covering campaigns, always-on storylines and new product/project launches to effectively share our mission to become the most inspiring, innovative and best design studio in the Netherlands.
- Maintaining the agenda, tracking and delivering content and always actively seeking new media platforms for both online and offline
- Developing copy toolkits for campaigns, projects and products and brand
- Creating, developing and executing relation and press events, as well as ‘attentions’ towards clients.
- Key responsible for photo shoots for projects, products and brand
- Reviewing communications to ensure it’s in line with our tone of voice and style
- Assist with writing and editing for internal documents (company handbook, job descriptions)
- You will also work closely with Mariska, as a sounding board for new ideas as well as proof reading copy
- and press release, as well as jumping in to help on social media copy.
- There will be plenty of variety in your day-to day.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate is an energetic and cheerful person with a positive attitude. You are a Dutch-native with work experience and completed studies in communication. You can work well independently, juggle multiple tasks and able to work on multiple projects. You are a skilled communicator in Dutch as well as English and you have affinity with Studio Mariska Jagt’s branding and journey to become the most reliable and inspiring lifestyle brand in the quiet luxury high-end.
- Representative and hospitality minded;
- ̈ HBO work and thinking level; preferably an education in the field of communication;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position;
- Excellent skills in Office 365, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign;
- Background in interior and exterior design;
This is what you are looking for in your job
- Young creative environment, where there is attention for every individual
- Market conform salary according to knowledge and experience;
- A function of 24 to 32 hours per week;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Room for own initiatives;
- Space for development opportunities for both business and personal growth;
- Working together within an enthusiastic and creative team;
- Fun team activities, Friday afternoon drinks and get-togethers.
Hopefully you are just as excited to work at Studio Mariska Jagt as we are! If you have any questions about the position, please contact our Studio Manager, Maaike Klaver, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.