Interior Designer (ZZP or Fulltime)
Studio Mariska Jagt is working towards becoming the most reliable and inspiring lifestyle brand in the quiet luxury high-end. We create unique, bespoke, high-end designs for residential and hospitality environments – designs that exude serene and warm elegance as well as refined luxury, both for the interior and the exterior. Moreover, we design highly innovative elements, stylish and comfortable furniture, powerful yet understated products and beautifully styled accessories. On this journey, we are professionalizing ourselves and making sure that we can provide both residential and hospitality environments with a home where they feel at ease.
Currently, we are looking for an interior designer to join our design team. You will work on high-end designs for residential and hospitality environments. The design is created by sincerely listening and finding out the real needs of the client. Mariska’s personal interest and background in psychology is the basis for our approach. This results in an environment that is not only beautiful, but where the client feels completely at home and at ease.
What you can expect from the job:
Your primary responsibilities will involve creating unique, bespoke, high-end designs. The key elements of the role involve the following:
- Creating (digital) mood boards, which consist of atmospheric images, materials and colors in order to reflect the experience of the space;
- Excellent (drawing) skills and knowledge of Vectorworks & Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop – using, visualizing and preparing presentations to clients;
- Relationship management with the client;
- Building strong relationships with team members;
- Using feedback to create the design that meets the needs;
- Completing work that supports the various projects;
- Effective time management to meet project requirements;
- Contributing to create a high performing, innovate team environment and culture of unique, bespoke, high-end designs;
- Proactively identify and report risks where required;
- Taking initiatives and continuously improving the design and staying on top of interior and exterior trends.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate is an energetic and cheerful person with a positive attitude. You have a good sense of style and can translate the briefing into the design. You are not unfamiliar with the latest trends and developments in the field of interior and exterior. You are well informed and have a detailed knowledge of all brands and suppliers for high-end hospitality and residential designs. You can work well independently, juggle multiple tasks and able to work on multiple projects. As Interior Designer you go through all phases from concept to final design, whereby you are able to work on multiple projects.
- A fixed-term contract until May 2022 to replace maternity leave, with an opportunity to stay on after this period.
- Communication skills in both Dutch (required) and English;
- Representative and hospitality minded;
- HBO work and thinking level; preferably an education in the field of interior architecture;
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position;
- Also excellent skills in Office 365;
- Background in interior and exterior design;
This is what you are looking for in your job
- Young creative environment, where there is attention for every individual;
- Market conform salary according to knowledge and experience;
- A function of 24 to 32 hours a week;
- Travel allowance and pension arrangement;
- Room for own initiatives;
- Development facilities for both business and personal growth;
- Work together within an enthusiastic and creative team;
- Fun team activities, Friday afternoon drinks and get-togethers.
Hopefully you are just as excited to work at Studio Mariska Jagt as we are! If you have any questions about the position, please contact us, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.