Intern PR & Communication
Studio Mariska Jagt is working towards becoming the most reliable and inspiring lifestyle brand in the quiet luxury high-end. We create unique, bespoke, high-end designs for residential and hospitality environments – designs that exude serene and warm elegance as well as refined luxury, both for the interior and the exterior. Moreover, we design highly innovative elements, stylish and comfortable furniture, powerful yet understated products and beautifully styled accessories. On this journey, we are professionalizing ourselves and making sure that we can provide both residential and hospitality environments with a home where they feel at ease.
What you can expect from the job
Do you want to make a difference, think along at a strategic level and brainstorm on new PR and marketing campaigns? Then we would like to get in touch with you. We offer you a challenging internship, in which you learn a lot in a short time about all aspects of marketing & communication in the interior design & architectural industry.
As an intern you proactively contribute to:
- Concept development of new campaigns & communication material
- Contribute to and contribute to the online strategy (social media)
- Online sales & website updates
- Design project & lookbooks, presentations and exhibitions
- Create images, videos and other media expressions
- Photography support
The ideal candidate:
- Ambitious & full of energy
- Independent & internationally oriented
- Affinity with architecture/s or design
- HBO or WO student with communication / media skills
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Some experience with SEO/SEA is pre
This is what you are looking for in your job
- Young creative environment, with attention for every individual
- Market conform salary according to knowledge and experience;
- A function of 24 to 32 hours per week;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Room for own initiatives;
- Space for development opportunities for both business and personal growth;
- Working together within an enthusiastic and creative team;
- Fun team activities, Friday afternoon drinks and get-togethers.
- Opportunity to build a network in the interior design & architecture industry.
- Room to explore and execute your own ideas.
- 5 months
Hopefully you are just as excited to work at Studio Mariska Jagt as we are! If you have any questions about the position, please contact email@example.com
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.